11.29.2010

the great blizzard

i'm sure that many of you saw this fantastic sunset last Tuesday, right when the greatest blizzard of all time was meant to strike. my mother texted me that i should look to the west, i left the warm spaces of Adobe for the cold of the outdoors and was met with a stunning image of color and form. needless to say, i speeded down the freeway in the direction of the lake. i didn't make it in time to reach my favorite foto spot on the pier but hopped out of Spock and snapped a few before the niceness had faded.

4 comments:

Mary said...

This foto makes me a lot more ok with being awake.

Jason said...

People can diss on Utah all they want. I dare say that Utah sunsets could rival beauty from ANY area of the planet.

Melody said...

So glad you captured this. It was exceptional and breathtaking . .. still have images in my mind.

Melody said...

P.S. I didn't know you called it Spock. All the better.