9.24.2010

life tastes good!

during the first part of June i stopped eating many forms of sugar, starches, refined stuff, you know, the whole “low-carb” deal. since embarking on this savory journey i have shed approximately 40 lbs, i feel fantastic and have had a fabulous time thus far, and will continue the fight against the fat. the only thing, and i mean the only thing, that i have come to truly miss is my wonderful Coke. i love you Coke, and your cousin Cherry, you were always so satisfying and never failed to titillate my taste buds. i miss you.

i wear this shirt as an homage to my recently deceased relationship with my libatious love.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Nice photo. I can feel the love. It is better to have loved and lost . . .

And, good work, son. May the Holy Virgin continue to protect you from the sugars.

Chris said...

Wow! Are you working out too, or did you just cut the refined sugars and carbs? Kudos!

And I add to the above comment, "que la virgin te proteja de los azucars."

Chris said...

Hey, I know I just commented, but I have an iPhone related question for you. Have you tried out the new HDR feature yet? How have you liked/disliked it? I'd like to see some examples here!

lucás said...

I haven't really used it much yet Chris. The app I use to shoot isn't the stock camera app, and hasn't been updated to use that feature yet. But I will shoot HDR and non-HDR and do a bit of a comparison on here to give you an idea of how I like it. Thanks for the excuse to shoot Chris!