8.21.2010

guest blogista: amy

Amy(she's over at juxtapose) and i got a little bored of working, and i wanted to try my new iPhone tripod mount, so we had a smartphone battle! her HTC Aria vs my iPhone 4, and i'll have to admit to being surprised that a measly Android device could produce such a fine foto, but we all know it's not the camera but who's behind it that makes all the difference.

note: i really enjoyed this camera phone duel that we had, i may be challenging others of you to similar bouts, so be warned!

4 comments:

Jon Ulf said...

Measely android? *scoff* ... is that how you spell that word. I am realizing that having used a computer so long I now can't spell when using my AWESOME Android device.

kwistin said...

agh! love this. the picture, the camera duel, the blog.

+10 points to you for Awesome, sir.

Melody said...

Nice shot, Amy.

Chris said...

You can challenge me with my EVO anytime you want.